Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pizza Kale Chips

Lately the girls have shown much less interest in kale chips and their intake of other veggies has been less than stellar. So I thought I'd try and liven up the kale chips with some funky flavour.

These turned out AMAZING!! I actually debated keeping them all to myself, but I am willing myself to share with them tonight. Fingers crossed they like them as much as I do!

1 large head of kale, washed, drying and torn into pieces with tough stems removed

4 tsp olive oil
2 tbls nutritional yeast
2 tsp sweet paprika
2 tsp Rustic Tuscan Seasoning from Costco (or 2 tsp dried oregano)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
Salt and pepper, to taste

Toss kale with oil and seasonings. Spread kale in a single layer on baking sheet (bake in batches, if necessary) and bake in oven at 275F for 20-25 minutes, until crispy.

No comments:

Post a Comment