Pages

Friday, December 23, 2016

Welcome 2017!


Most people see 2016 as a pretty crappy year. Globally it certainly has been for all sorts of reasons!

Just to name a few...

War in Syria
U.S. presidential election
Orlando nightclub attack
Dakota pipeline protests
Brexit

And a lot of celebrities and public figures died too, like:

David Bowie
Prince
Alan Rickman
Gary Marshall
Gene Wilder
Arnold Palmer
Florence Henderson
Fidel Castro
John Glenn
Alan Thicke

Oy vey!

But on a personal level, I really can't complain. Life always has ups and downs, but overall I am blessed. Though the girls still make me crazy (I think they probably always will), I am so proud of them. They are good kids, super smart and very athletic.  They are doing so well with all their endeavors. I have a supportive partner and we are financially comfortable.  Adam's career is flourishing, I have a job I love, I have had several new opportunities, and I have had many great times with great friends.

Nevertheless, I hope 2017 is a better one for the millions of people worldwide who are not so fortunate.

Stay happy and healthy and I'll be back after the new year.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is really helpful regarding all educational knowledge I earned. It covered a great area of subject which can assist a lot of needy people. Everything mentioned here is clear and very useful. เอดส์

    ReplyDelete