I haven't had a chance to write any personal posts in a while. I still don't have time to write one, so here is what's up in my world, point form version:
1. My practice is going well and I just started developing a collaboration with a women's health clinic that will utilize my psychotherapy skills as well as my fitness background. Yay!
2. The children
3. I just found out that my root canaled tooth is infected and will either have to be (a) re-root-canaled, or (b) extracted. F#CK!
4. We are about to start renos on our home. The kitchen will be overhauled, the living/dining room re-furnished, re-painted and just entirely re-decorated. The basement is being totally redone so that Adam's study will become a proper guest room, which we don't have right now, and the rec room/gym space will be made more functional (rubber gym flooring like at a commercial gym!).
5. The kids are camp surfing, and its super stressful. I don't find summer any more relaxing than any other time. Not living in a big, busy city where getting anywhere at anytime is a gong show.
6. I broke my new and favorite water bottle from Lululemon :( Me and glass clearly don't get along. I wasn't even using it at the time. I grabbed a cutting board from the cupboard and knocked it over. The lip, which isn't covered in rubber, smashed to pieces. SH*T!
7. Its a milestone birthday for Adam on Monday, but the dude won't let me do ANYTHING for him (aside from get him his annual giant birthday cookie)!
Its a long weekend here in Canada, and I DON'T HAVE TO WORK! As much as I love to work, its nice to have the weekend off. Oh, except I do see clients on Monday, which is the holiday. That's okay, I do love my work! We also don't have much planned. A playdate for the girls, a trip to Costco, and just hanging out.
Well that's my life, I hope yours is going well. Have a healthy, happy weekend, whether or not its a long one for you!